Wednesday, April 25, 2018

NEW AquaTint Brush Pens from Spectrum Noir

Well hello crafty friends!  Did you hear the news? Crafter's Companion is bringing BRAND NEW Spectrum Noir AquaTint Brush Pens to HSN May 2nd!!! Only a few more days!

I LOVE EM' I LOVE EM' I LOVE EM'

There is absolutely no way to go wrong with these babies! You can color direct from the pen, you can color from a palette, you can flick, you can squeeze, you can drip, you can do whatever your crafty little heart desires. No mixing, no fussing...just pop the cap of the pen and go!

SUPER SIMPLE! LOADS OF FUN!


I was so impressed at how quick I was able to make this card. I'm all about quick and easy ;)

The ink that is in the AquaTint brush pens is water-soluble dye-based ink. The colors are fantastic! The pens have a fine nylon brush perfect for painting small detail areas, or even larger areas. Since the ink is water soluble, they blended out with water for amazing watercolor results every time. 21 pen colors!!!


The stamps I used (and many others) are designed by Sheena Douglass and will also be coming to HSN May 2nd.



BONUS
How would you like to try making this card at home after you get these amazing new goodies in your hands?  Wellll....Crafter's Companion has you covered on that! I typed up instructions on how I created my card. You can find the FREE Project Sheet (and many others!) at: https://a.pgtb.me/6VNQLr



Get all the details about the HSN Show on May 2nd HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: